4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Well I have to say that click bait cannot be considered a bad thing or a good thing, but just a thing, is there and is there because people falls for it and will exist as long as it works, you know?, what you said reminded me of a channel about paranormal stuff, they have really bad videos so they got a couple of views for each one, then they started to use a logo and they got zero views, because people identified them very easily. They same may happen to click bait traps if all of them lead to bad content.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

Hey she didn't sing, I think that she should sing on any episode, even a little number.

The date The date

Moral, always buy food for your girl, that and first dates are always troublesome. I think that your style was pretty good you really managed to settle the atmosphere and this style of reduced colors semms to be on fashion.

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

48 hours? that should have been a freaking nightmare, forget 5 days at freddy's.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Wow that was awesome, especially the cell phone part.

Kirby Eats An Xbox One Kirby Eats An Xbox One

As long as he doesn't transform in, you know a red circle.

TMJBtv responds:

Haha xD

Hunting Kim Hunting Kim

I think that it was good, except for the blood on her face, that kind of was out of place.

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Now I get it, all this time I was wondering why no one was talking with the character unless you went to them.

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Suddenly Orchid's fatality makes sense

MadnessEncroachmentCollab MadnessEncroachmentCollab

Excelent, I think that they have some characters that may find a place on the original serie.