Fleshbound Fleshbound

Nice camera and room handling although kind of repetitive and short

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

This game reminds me my job

JackAstral responds:

lol what do you do?

Black Hole Runner Black Hole Runner

Well it may be hard to find a game that is as bad designed as this one, the controls are too slow, the grid is confusing, the background is weird and the worst part is the scream when you lose.

Jewel Thief Saga Jewel Thief Saga

I reaaly don't see the chalenge in this game, is like just walking on the jewels and following a couple of instructions to get the keys and open the doors, maybe adding some mechanics or some enemies to make it more diverse.

Naiyte responds:

Sorry to disappoint and thank you for the feedback.

I was trying to go for a casual puzzle game. Alot more mechanics are added as the game progresses and the difficult is also increased.

Fractured 4 Fractured 4

Great game, feels like i´m playing on a jigsaw puzzle, like that painting that has stairs everywhere.

GroZZleR responds:

Learning time: those are called Penrose stairs and Escher did the paintings - thanks for checking out the game!

Unfair Ninja Unfair Ninja

Well it has been a while since I was playing a game for this long in this portal, but I'm kind of fan of platform games with riddles or weird stuff, I like the design and the art, except for the gems that seem kind of out of place, I like also the laugh that sounds when you lose, kind of "I got you", I also like the traps thing but I have to say that the spike trap is kind of sudden, it doesn't give time, it doesn't give hint or something to help you avoid it and since my point of view is funnier to avoid a trap than to guess a trap and basically all hint that I have for that one is to think where would I put it.

adytt responds:

Because of the traditional Japanese grading systems used in Traditional Martial Arts that use only 4 grades aka the 4 scrolls and the level has 8 levels, I needed something to give the user as a reward when finishing a level so I opted for the gems, as for the hidden spikes I used it like this so that one should really use the "Ninja 6th sense" to avoid it :)

The Pretty And Reckless The Pretty And Reckless

OK, first of all I have to say that I like the body animation, but the face doesn't follow the body, that feels kind of weird, second, well I would lock the colours and make some mini games to unlock them, I mean I know that developing content is difficult so you could do that in order to make the game more entertaining because, you know, while you make some stuff to do in the game.

Blitz Breaker - Demo Blitz Breaker - Demo

Well I have to say that this game is awesome, the gameplay, the music, the levels, its difficult but the character is skilled so is leveled in that sense.

Da Best Gaem Da Best Gaem

I think that this is a very nice game, like a trip to a flowers field, just relax and enjoy the landscape, but I have to tell that the objectives are not clear and it need some more enemies.

deathink responds:

You have to get to lvl 9999 to unlock new enemies.

Excavate! Excavate!

I guess some one just loves archeology