All 17 art Reviews

Halloween Hysteria Halloween Hysteria

This is just wonderful

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Well it's on the name of science I guess... I hope.

Bleeding Bleeding

A city inside a bloody paper nice job men I like what you did with the lights and shadows.

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you! :)

PocahontAss PocahontAss

Well if you want the hair to seem wet you may make it do things that wet hair does, like for example sticking and spreading on the waist, also you can just make all the hair go down together in a single chunk... and now that you are playing with water, what about some drops sliding on her body, ho yea.

Qunit responds:

right on

Egger Egger

Yea men this draw is excellent it really has an atmosphere you can get inside of the draw, you can feel it, the creature is also excellent, but if you can make it less human or more human twisted, it would be perfect.

Nuka Cola Building Nuka Cola Building

Your history

That history explains a lot in the world of video games adapted to comics and movies, and backwards. I always wondered why did they used such crappy arguments having to big budgets?.

Slave to Time Slave to Time

Like it

I like it... althought the idea of a twisted rabit or a twisted anything from wonderand is already overexploited.

471472 responds:

Well I am not going to lie but so is most artwork of any kind. But I say if you are going to do, do it well and this is really about the theme not so much about wonderland.

Elven Elven

Nice and dangerous

This elf seems beauty and dangerous a killing (literally) convination. Are you spying me?, no im a bush, continue your bath.

Ork in the water Ork in the water

hate

Hell I hate orcs, even this one, but the drawing was good, even if the girl is greeny.

Sun tan please Sun tan please

=)