4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Well I have to say that click bait cannot be considered a bad thing or a good thing, but just a thing, is there and is there because people falls for it and will exist as long as it works, you know?, what you said reminded me of a channel about paranormal stuff, they have really bad videos so they got a couple of views for each one, then they started to use a logo and they got zero views, because people identified them very easily. They same may happen to click bait traps if all of them lead to bad content.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

Hey she didn't sing, I think that she should sing on any episode, even a little number.

The date The date

Moral, always buy food for your girl, that and first dates are always troublesome. I think that your style was pretty good you really managed to settle the atmosphere and this style of reduced colors semms to be on fashion.

Fleshbound Fleshbound

Nice camera and room handling although kind of repetitive and short

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

This game reminds me my job

JackAstral responds:

lol what do you do?

Black Hole Runner Black Hole Runner

Well it may be hard to find a game that is as bad designed as this one, the controls are too slow, the grid is confusing, the background is weird and the worst part is the scream when you lose.

Halloween Hysteria Halloween Hysteria

This is just wonderful

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Well it's on the name of science I guess... I hope.

Bleeding Bleeding

A city inside a bloody paper nice job men I like what you did with the lights and shadows.

Scottr5680 responds: